Hey guys, Kit here! Don’t you just hate it when you get a stain on your favorite shirt, and you don’t know how to get it out? That happens a LOT to me! Here are some guaranteed ways you can get even the toughest stains out.
- Treat stains as quickly as possible. If you just leave it in the dirty laundry for a few days, that’s not going to cut it. Try to wash it in the next few hours-the quicker, the better.
- For fruit-based stains, pour boiling water over them. They will automatically disappear!
- Separate all your clothes into different colors. Whether you separate darks from lights, or reds from darks, you DON’T want your white top to turn into a pink one!
- If you have a really sparkly tee, turn it inside-out. This will prevent all the sequins or glitter from falling off and going onto your other clothes!
- Use the correct wash setting. For jeans and sweats, use the “heavy load” cycle, for nightgowns and silky things, use the “delicate” cycle.
- Use hot water for whites and cold water for bright colors.
Well, thanks for talking with me! Hope to see you soon! 🙂