Merry Christmas everybody! Sorry I haven’t posted in a LONG time, I guess I was just busy (yes, the same excuse again). Here are are some pictures of the cookies I was baking with my grandmom, mom, and sisters:
Yesterday, Kit and I went to Kennywood. Kennywood is in West Mifflin, PA. It was really fun. I went on my usual rides like the Whip, Carousel, and the swings. This year I went on a new ride. It was called Racer. It is a roller coaster where two carts race each other while going up and down hills and twisting and turning. In the end my cart won. After that we got funnel cake and watched a parade. One of my favorite bands was playing Thriller! It was exactly like the song. In the end, it was super fun. I hope you can go visit sometime.
Hey guys, Kat here! Just before my class left on the last day of school, we talked about what we were doing this summer. I found a lot of the same things being said. There were even some that I never even thought about. Anyway, that got me wondering, what are the top 10 things to do in the summer? I looked on some websites and found the best answers.
10. Have a water balloon fight.
9. Invent a new type of ice cream, pizza, etc.
8. Sleep under the stars.
7. Make a collage out of words/pictures from magazines.
6. Make your own popsicles.
5. Play some mini golf.
4. Have a marathon of your favorite game.
3. See a firework show.
2. Run through a sprinkler.
1. Go swimming.
What are your favorite things to do in the summer? Comment below!
Hey everybody this is Kit! What’s up? Today I’m going to show you this cool quiz I found! I hope you like it!
DO NOT CHEAT! No reading ahead… just answer the questions in order!
First, get a pen and paper. When you choose names, make sure it’s people you actually know and just go with your first instinct. LET’S GO!!
1. Write the numbers 1 through 11 in a column down the paper.
2. Beside numbers 1 and 2, write down any two numbers you want.
3. Beside 3 and 7, write down the names of the opposite gender.
4. Write anyone’s name (like friends or family) in spots 4, 5, and 6.
5. Write down four song titles in 8, 9, 10, and 11.
REMEMBER, DO NOT READ AHEAD TO THE ANSWERS!
Are you done yet? Okay, here are the answers!
- You must tell (the number in spaces 1 and 2) people about this game.
- The person in space 3 is the one who you love.
- The person in 7 is a person you like but can’t work out.
- You care most about the person put in 4.
- The person who you put in 5 is the person who knows you very well.
- The person you name in 6 is your lucky star.
- The song in 8 is the song that matches with the person in 3.
- The title in 9 is the song for the person in 7.
- The song in 10 tells you most about YOUR mind.
- The answer in 11 is the song telling you how you feel about life.
Thanks for reading! I hope you had fun taking this quiz!