Yesterday, Kit and I went to Kennywood. Kennywood is in West Mifflin, PA. It was really fun. I went on my usual rides like the Whip, Carousel, and the swings. This year I went on a new ride. It was called Racer. It is a roller coaster where two carts race each other while going up and down hills and twisting and turning. In the end my cart won. After that we got funnel cake and watched a parade. One of my favorite bands was playing Thriller! It was exactly like the song. In the end, it was super fun. I hope you can go visit sometime.
Last night, we sold Cookie. 😦 But we will still blog about her! The guy that we sold Cookie to lives only a town away. Also, my mom works with him. So we’ll still be able to write about her! I can’t wait until we get more news!
I found these cute pictures of puppies from Google Images.
How could anyone not love them?
I was taking pictures with Cooper when he shoved his nose onto the camera! 😉
Recently, The Kit Kat Sisters got the Versatile Blog Award. We were given the award by Dockfam. I read the rules and I now have to:
- Thank the person who gave me the award.
- Post a link to their blog.
- Select 15 other blogs.
- Nominate the 15 blogs.
- Tell the person who nominated you 7 things about yourself.
Okay. So my 15 blogs I’m nominating are:
I now nominate these 15 blogs for the Versatile Blogger Award. They all caught my eye in some way and I now know what great bloggers they are.
Now I am going to say 7 things about myself.
- I am addicted to my Kindle fire.
- I hate the sound of a fork or spoon scraping a metal bowl or plate. It gives me shivers.
- I absolutely HATE soda.
- I can never get a brainfreeze. I’ve tried so many times, but nothing happens.
- I once got a solo in a musical.
- I love nyan cat.
- I hate the taste of vanilla ice cream.
Congrats to everyone who got the award! Once again, thank you Dockfam for giving me this award.
Look at my cute new dog!!!