Okay, so I just wanted to show everyone this post and the rules for the award.
I’d like to nominate these 15 blogs/bloggers for the Versatile Blog Award!!!!
- Desert Willow Lane
- Ribbon Paper Scissors
- Darlene Collazo
- Maggie Carlise
- Imperfection Perfectionist
- Cold Dead Heart
- Dusty Crabtree
- Hot Dog Mama
- Kelsey Garmendia
- Like A Saturday
- Casita Vida
- Idle Scribblings
- > story collector > literature lover > picture taker > history enthusiast
- Cerulean Skies
- Solo In Seattle
Now I have to say seven things about myself (hmmm):
- When I try to write stories, most of the time I don’t have any ideas so I give up after about 10 minutes
- I hate roller coasters and the Tilt-A-Whirl
- I HATE the sight of blood
- I never sleep later than 9:00 a.m.
- I have an addiction to blogging 🙂
- I WILL NOT eat chocolate cake or ice cream
- I love reading about organization ideas, but my room is a complete mess
Again, thank you SO much Jennifer for nominating us for the Versatile Blogger Award! I can’t thank you enough! 🙂
So I’m reading along…yada yada and I see that these awards have “rules”. I notice that I didn’t do what I was supposed to do! Chalk it up to a newbie mistake. here ya go:
Versatile Blogger Award:
- Thank the person who gave you this award. That’s common courtesy: Check. Of course, did that in my previous post. I’m MORE than grateful!
- Include a link to their blog. That’s also common courtesy — if you can figure out how to do it: Check. Got the name linked up in previous post.
- Next, select 15 blogs/bloggers that you’ve recently discovered or follow regularly. ( I would add, pick blogs or bloggers that are excellent!): Here are my daily favorites
View original post 499 more words